1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2kX Johnny 6's Bulldog

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by HereticElite2K4, Jul 20, 2012.

1. HereticElite2K4

HereticElite2K4 HaloUT Custom Skinner

Anyone has the beta bulldog that Johnny 6 made a long time ago?

2. Phaeton99

Phaeton99 New Member

It would be nice if someone could repost it — I only found out about it too late to snag the files.

3. Crusha K. Rool

Crusha K. Rool Coding Crocodile

These downloads work fine for me: http://www.unrealplayground.com/forums/showthread.php?p=582618#post582618

However, since they say in that thread that there are missing files, I might upload the version that I still have on my HDD. Can't guarantee that it's the latest, though. Seems to be one where the passenger was still shooting Shock Cores like the Hellbender.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  4. Phaeton99

Phaeton99 New Member

Any version that actually works would be nice. The missing files on the Unreal Playground forums had vexed me to no end.

It is pity that this project seems to have been abandoned — it held such promise, even if UT2004 is getting a bit long in the tooth.

I suppose I just have a soft spot for the Bulldog, brute of machine it is. I would build a working real world replica (hopefully that handles a wee bit better in the realm of actual physics), if I had the skill and resources. ;)

5. HereticElite2K4

HereticElite2K4 HaloUT Custom Skinner

Ive tried that download, that version broke the bulldog mutator i had and it just gives me that stupid missing "bulldogskindelet" error.

6. Crusha K. Rool

7. Phaeton99

Phaeton99 New Member

Thanks — I'll test them and see what happens. :D

8. Phaeton99

Phaeton99 New Member

Just tested it out — looks like you got all the files, because it seems to work. It';s a pity Johnny6 didn't take this any further. He turned the Bulldog into a remarkably nimble large vehicle.

9. Tux Android

Tux Android ......................

Added to UT-Files.com; the vehicle is literally BETA 10 perhaps:
    (EDIT 08-Sep-2012: file removed due to latest version of the vehicle JohnnySix posted)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  10. Crusha K. Rool