John Edwards

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
JohnEdward_Welcome.jpg

Thought this thread was about this dude for a sec, Im thinking wtf... Yeah I dont know much about politics in other countries, anyways I was informed this guy is actually john edward not edwards :p

rAt.8^].bAg

Don't eff wid Gkublok
Aug 10, 2008
The argument that drilling in our own country won't make us independent from foreign exports only shows that you are completely missing the point in the first place. Most of this oil comes from unstable regions. The US is not the only one that is defendant upon these oil supplies. If something happenes in one of these reigons the whole world economy is screwed. Some claim that the US has more oil than the entire middle east. If all of that was being tapped we wouldn't have as big of a problem when things go down over there.

Well, that's what the oil corps and the politicians who are owned by them want you to believe. The FACTS however are different:

"The notion that Americans can achieve energy independence by drilling offshore wells and in the Arctic is absurd. A number of experts have pointed out that the best data do not support any such possibility.

For example, Robert Kaufman at Boston University, citing US government data, reports that the US might have 40 billion barrels of oil in undeveloped reserves which are not off limits. Another 19 billion might be in off limit offshore sites and in the Arctic National Wildlife preserve.

All of this oil cannot be brought up at once, and apparently none before 2017. Bringing it all into production would, experts think, increase US oil production by 1-4 percent. In other words, nothing. Currently the US uses 21 million barrels a day, and the entire world uses 86 million barrels a day. At best, the Arctic Wildlife Refuge could by 2017 produce 1 million barrels a day, about one-twentieth of current US use and one-eighty-sixth of current world use."

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3609.shtml

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
How much more of a PIMP can you be? His wife was dieing of ovarian cancer from his ginormous penis, and he's out just being a Democrat? I can't believe this guy was a top tier candidate for DATING MY HOT SISTER LIKE ALL YOU BUFers WANTED TO FOR SO LONG BUT NEVER GOT TO HA HA HA HA

Fixed

Last edited: