Jogging Simulator 3000 (DayZ Thread)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Man, I have really good stuff now (ghillie, DMR, LMG, coyote backpack) but I'm afraid to play. Not because of other players killing me, but because of hackers. I really hope they solve this problem some time. It is a massive issue. I'm starting to think that the only real way to fix it, would be password protected servers, or just whitelists.

You'd have to go on a website and apply or something.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJez_9eEp_8[/m]

"Spawned near his nest"

Runs for miles.

Anyway, I did not really get what hapened there. Were they playing with gamepads? So he run up to the so called hacker, selected gun, the so called hacker starts to run and turn around, guy that shoots runs aroudn and doesn't hit, then hacker stands and bleeds. Glitch? Sure a gamepad would be a glitch.