UT2kX Jefe's Loading Screens Volume 4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org

10 years ago I made my first set of loading screens, so it seemed fitting to do another for UT2004's 10th anniversary, featuring some of its best-looking and most memorable official maps. This set features 16:9 widescreen loading screens along with standard 4:3 screens. As far as I know, this is the very first set designed for widescreen monitors. Also, it's the biggest set ever, with 40 wide and 40 standard loading screens. I also subtly changed the "2004" in the UT2004 logo on these - instead of a flat black, it now has a slightly larger font, and a gold border similar to the word "Unreal."

DOWNLOAD:

UTZone.de

Gamebanana.com

Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Now that's what I call a loading screen! It looks beautiful! Brings back so many golden memories! There is nothing wrong about going back and play some UT2004 and all the other Unreal games. Unreal for the way! Despite that, thank you very much for these lovely loading screens. :)

Reactions: Jefe

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
It's nice to see some custom content with UNREAL Jefe, they look great!

I write electronic music for a living and might release a GameMusicPack later this year for UT2004, .ogg files.
I released 2 for Q3 many many years ago :violin:

Last edited:

BigSpeck

Aug 1, 2011
Those look really nice, good work!

Have you thought about doing any more? Also, can these be cycled in with the regular ones without overwriting them?

Last edited: