JBGameObjectectiveSwitch.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=DARCHANGEL=-

Burning in Hell and loving it!
No errors whatsoever Mychaeel. It can be loaded into the actors, but generates no errors. I am looking for it under Navigation Point> JumpDest> JumpSpot> GameObjective..... and all I have is JBGameObjectTouchable????

It was ok right up until last night and no mods or updates have been applied.

Sorry to be a pain - maybe I'll try a JB2004b re-install.

-=DARCHANGEL=-

Burning in Hell and loving it!
Mychaeel said:
Very weird. Does it appear when you uncheck "Placeable Actors Only" in the actor browser?

No mate it doesn't. Do you reckon I should just try a re-install and see what happens?

I would have done this straight away, but I wanted to see if anything else cropped up in case it was either a bug or user error (more likely ;) ) and thought it best to mention it in case anyone else has had this happen.

A point I think I should make though, is when I played a few games, I had no loading screens and all the game the keybindings had gone too, but I don't know if that is relevant. A virus is not present.

I don't think I can lose anything by re-installing.

I checked the log again and still no references to an error.

All other JB tools, add-ons and actors are present.

-=D=-