JB-Skaraphat [was: JB-Bio vegetal]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
Put a mover somewhere where it wont be seen (or make it invisible) and attach kickers to it. Make it move the kickers to the right point in the jail when the execution sequence is triggered.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
gunhero said:
Kantham "get to work!"

WHAT!!!!!!!!

i am working on 3 maps ATM , plus my own web site , all day long i have red line in the eye , so gimme a break

ps- maybe altheck will be JB

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
tarquin said:
Isn't this map on NaliCity?
That's the original version. However, if you followed this thread, there are a couple of points which people like to see fixed or improved. Kantham in the past said he would do an update, then he said he wouldn't, then he said he would, then he said ... eh ... I don't know anymore.

I think it's a fun map to play, but it would be good to have an updated JB-Skaraphat-v2. I think because of the small bugs and anoyities in the map, it did not reach the Mothership yet.

I still hope Kantham finds time to update it (and then first posts a beta on the forum, before uploading it directly on NC ;) ).

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Look for JB-Cawan in the future. ;)

Note that i also tested the map with almost all the bugs you sorted out , the weirdest<--(it is a word?) was the spot in jail where i can stay on it to not fall in the raptor pit. I am working on a DM map atm , it looks like rankin a bit. (for somme ppl)

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That's ok , don't worry with it , there are more on the way. I learned alot with this one.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
D7 on Nalicity said:
bugreport:
1. Playing on red. After losing a round, a blue player spawns in our base and gets raped... Take a look at the playerstarts.
Yep, noticed that too. When checking in UED, it seems PlayerStart31 should be Team 0, at the moment it's Team 1.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I do. I even started to do some changes myself.

If you like, I already got an updated version for ya, containing the following changes:
- Changed wrong player start
- Added top blocking volume
- Reduced corona's
- Changed Level description
- Changed screenshot material sequence a bit
- Changed loading screen a bit
- Changed Panoramascreen to LODSetInterface
- Compressed some textures (LoadingScreen, etc)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I authorize you ''CoolDude'' to completely modify the map , and upload it.

You can chage the goemetry of the map a bit ,changing the item placement, and adding some details.

PS: My loading screen was not compressed?

Last edited:

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Kantham said:
PS: My loading screen was not compressed?
Nope, and neither were your screenshots (I believe). The unpacked filesize wnet from 12MB to approx. 6 MB.

@Matthew: You'll get your chance when I think it's ready to test ;)
I just got lots of things to work on atm...