JB-LiandriWarehouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
A couple more have been uploaded to NaliCity:

JB-2k4LiandriWarehouse
JB-2K4LiandriWarehouse1-1
JB-2k4WarehouseDistrict
JB-Atlantis-Logo-Final
JB-Utronic2K4-v2-jelp

Even though I did some quick stuff on Utronic (Jail/Fixed Arena/Fixed Sentinels/LoadingScreen) to make it more or less playable on the JELP 2005, and helped a bit on WarehouseDistrict (Fixed Networkplay/Panorama/LoadingScreen), I did not upload/released these maps myself. I even don't know if some things were changed since then. But some of them had potential.

AcydBurn

Nov 18, 2004
I posted all of those maps. I am in the process of cleaning them up. My main concern now is playability, layout, enhancements, ideas on execution, etc, etc, etc. As I start the clean up I will be looking at the initial feedback I am getting from players and other mappers to bring these maps up to snuff. If there is something you don't like about a map, or something you would like to see in a map, please be specific as vaguaries like, "it's to boxish" and such are hard to work with. Please keep in mind on the warehouse maps that warehouses are boxish.

Vat, I emailed you the last update on Atlantis. Hope everybody enjoys this map. Yes, it was a piece of work but IMO it was really well worth the effort (If I can get some help with a fish emitter, I will include it). Check it out.

Last edited:

Vatcilli zeitchef

Dead and back
May 16, 2005
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
You could just copy the butterfly emitters and replace it's sprite with a fish sprite.
Your update is being uploaded (just got back home)
(ehh acyd you forgot to add your map to the mail)

Last edited: