JB-ColdSpace [Pics][DL]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Is this the final version or do you plan to put more work into it? I feel that the map was rushed and is lacking attention to detail, but the layout has some serious potential! The only part that doesn't make much sense IMO are those cylinder tunnels on the lowest floor; the other rooms and paths are interacting nicely with each other and, with some scaling tweaks (there's too much plain empty space currently) they could turn into a rather intense JB map. Don't get me wrong, it's an enjoyable map already, but it looks that it could become so much better... :)

Last edited:

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
Final versions do not exist: there is a moment where the creator has no desire and to sick of his map.
I create this map because I couldn't create a correct gameplay in my JB-Colosseum (your suggestions of her gameplay would be welcome).
I do get not updating this map immediately, unless you note bugs or arrives you escape from prison.))

Last edited:

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
WIP

What remains to be done:
-redo the execution
-add some blocking volumes
-adjust the gameplay in the middle and on the side
-optimize the framerate
-improve the general mood
and... understand why the planet is black :wtf:

Last edited:

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
I have a problem with IA: bots that begin in front of rocket Launcher, go first to the mainbase to retrieve the lance-shock before take the RL, more strange is that it is only on blue side that do it. Any idea?

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Pressing 'P' in an active wiewport shows the bot-path lines. Bots normally prefer to walk along the white lines. If the line that joins the PlayerStart and the RL is white (or green), there's not much you can do. If the line is blue, move the pathnodes to wider areas and rebuild paths until you get a white line... ;)