JB-Atlantis By AcidBurn

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
its never been released as Gold so whichever "noob" is hosting it should read the thread first. theres only been 2 betas so far with the Gold at the end and i have no feedback but its on servers? :S Its stil a beta and stil waiting on feedback to see if anything else is needed. And if it is, the next one will also be called the exact same name. just overwrite it.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
INIQUITOUS said:
its never been released as Gold so whichever "noob" is hosting it should read the thread first. theres only been 2 betas so far with the Gold at the end and i have no feedback but its on servers? :S Its stil a beta and stil waiting on feedback to see if anything else is needed. And if it is, the next one will also be called the exact same name. just overwrite it.
wow, I've read posts by Sgt Lazy Crash that are easier to understand :lol:

As I said for the last beta its all fine here, the newest one was just a few optimisation tweaks wasnt it?

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
Just played this map on USG. Do *NOT* use TeamSpecificActors.u. It's old and the TSPhysicsVolume is unoptimized in contrary to TeamSpecificActors_v2.u.

Please remove the TeamSpecificPhysicsVolumes, save the map, exit UEd, delete TeamSpecificActors.u, download v2 and place them in the System folder and open your map again. Then just open TeamSpecificActors_v2.u to add the TSPVs again. I'd advise you not to open both .u files, since there are actors with matching names in it.

Btw, you can do without them. If someone runs in his opponent's jail, he'd be jailed. Even though he would be released along with his enemy's team, he'd be chased by everyone and killed as soon as the protection wears off.

Last edited:

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
the map doesnt use any TeamSpecificActors, they were removed several betas ago....you must of played a really really old version. Has anyone actually downloaded the new version? No bugs then i take it....is it ready for release?

Last edited:

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
Played the new beta some time ago, but very little time and I was waiting to test it again before posting... I didn't find anything in this one, but keep it beta some more time (until the Mothership betatest day? ;)). Haven't tested the Arena yet, I'll try to force a few matches one of these days... :D

Btw, Great work on the Panorama. :tup:

Jrubzjeknf

Registered Coder
Mar 12, 2004
The Netherlands
INIQUITOUS said:
the map doesnt use any TeamSpecificActors, they were removed several betas ago....you must of played a really really old version. Has anyone actually downloaded the new version? No bugs then i take it....is it ready for release?

It was on Mothership, version 3. Just noticed you had 3 version or more after that. Sry for making a fuzz :p

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
Thanks Lec :) ok looks like this is the final version then unless something is found on the mothership... should i upload a version with the name JB-Atlantis-Gold-beta just for the mothership incase anything is found?

edit:

gold-beta version ready for mothership. available here Atlantis-Gold-Beta here

Last edited:

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
rofl who knows!

ok i think the original author was "Ed Duke-Cox"

JB by AcydBurn-featuring ZedMaestro,SuperApe,GLector,Vatcilli,Hazel.H and me INIQUITOUS

Gold version by INIQUITOUS with feedbaack from everyone on this thread.