Javelin AT-Rocket vs. T72

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jagdtiger

[UMC]Shadow
Jan 13, 2003
Visit site
Freon said:
i think it was already posted. anyway, it's not a fair fight. they should try on a more modern tank

The Javelin comes in from above, it doesn't matter if it is an M1A2 or a Male tank from WW1, either way it's going to kill the tank.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
IIRC, after deep discussion of that movie, wasn't it decided that tank was full of fuel or something else that would've made it explode with that intensity? Cool nonetheless.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
Tank was packed with explosives, and explicitly for the purpose of making that video. A real anti tank weapon would do absolutely nothing of the sort.

-LordPerrin

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
The Australian military has bought about 600 Javelin missiles, can't remember the number of launchers, I think it was about 90. I'm surprised our government bought a (from what I've read) a reasonable anti-tank weapon, considering how efficient they (both parties) have been at wasting money in worthless projects.