1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JailbreakUI is not downloadable

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by [PHX]Big_Deal, Sep 12, 2009.

1. [PHX]Big_Deal

[PHX]Big_Deal New Member

Hi all
    I have run Jailbreak for UT3 since today on my server2 and when people connect they get this error when connect "Package JailbreakUI is not downloadable". Need the clients Jailbreak installed to play it or what i must do that they can connect?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  2. [PHX]Big_Deal

[PHX]Big_Deal New Member

I have test now some other UT3 Jailbreak server and all have the problem that "JailbreakUI.upk" is not pushed to the clients. Any workaround?

3. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Why is that package even pushed? On a completely stock install why do you need to download a package??

4. [PHX]Big_Deal

[PHX]Big_Deal New Member

No i mean when Jailbreak is not installed on client. Because i was wondering why all servers are empty with Jailbreak. So why only this package is not send to clients? That should work so that players can play that mod when its voted for and client dont have installed it.

5. haarg

haarg PC blowticious

This is a known problem and will be fixed for the next release, but there is no easy fix due to how cooking works. It will require all of the packages/maps be re-cooked.

6. [PHX]Big_Deal

[PHX]Big_Deal New Member

thx, so i will wait for next release.

7. [PHX]Big_Deal

[PHX]Big_Deal New Member

When do you think the next release will be with the dl fixed...i want let it run and play jailbreak^^

8. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

This is why no one really bothers with mod making for ut3 unless they're super die hards.

9. DannyMeister

DannyMeister UT3 Jailbreak Coder

A super die hard says... soon!