JailbreakUI is not downloadable

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PHX]Big_Deal

Feb 13, 2008
Germany
www.phoenix-4ever.de
Hi all
I have run Jailbreak for UT3 since today on my server2 and when people connect they get this error when connect "Package JailbreakUI is not downloadable". Need the clients Jailbreak installed to play it or what i must do that they can connect?

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Why is that package even pushed? On a completely stock install why do you need to download a package??

[PHX]Big_Deal

Feb 13, 2008
Germany
www.phoenix-4ever.de
No i mean when Jailbreak is not installed on client. Because i was wondering why all servers are empty with Jailbreak. So why only this package is not send to clients? That should work so that players can play that mod when its voted for and client dont have installed it.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
This is a known problem and will be fixed for the next release, but there is no easy fix due to how cooking works. It will require all of the packages/maps be re-cooked.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
This is a known problem and will be fixed for the next release, but there is no easy fix due to how cooking works. It will require all of the packages/maps be re-cooked.
This is why no one really bothers with mod making for ut3 unless they're super die hards.