1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jailbreak site not working?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Metakill, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Metakill

Metakill Inhumane

The Jailbreak website seems not to have changed any of its URL paths to reflect its movement to beyondunreal. Long story short, I can't download it or the classic map pack. Anyone know of any other download sites for jailbreak?

2. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

The domain expired. Use http://jailbreak.beyondunreal.com/ instead. But yes, whoever hard-coded the domain name instead of using relative addresses should be sent to JB-Alcatraz. ;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2005
  3. Metakill

Metakill Inhumane

Thanks for the site; still most of the navigation links don't work. To get around, I had to type the end of the URL manually in the address bar.

Come on guys, a simple search and replace from "www.planetjailbreak.com" to "jailbreak.beyondunreal.com" on your html files will fix the problem in a few minutes. Get with the program!

4. Symbolikal

Symbolikal Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mychaeel contacted Daikiki about the domain and it should be back up in a few days.

5. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

...actually, it was back up within a couple of minutes of Dai renewing the registration, and I think we'll be rid of that problem for the next two years.

By the way, I wholeheartedly agree with that Alcatraz comment. ;)

[edit]
    A bit late, but fixed the links.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2005
  6. Metakill

Metakill Inhumane

I ask and I recieve. :D

7. UnrealGrrl

UnrealGrrl Enemy flag carrier is Her!

game over prisoner, youre the winner! ;)

8. hyrulian

hyrulian Rainbow Brite