1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jailbreak Bug (Mutator accessed None)

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by Xeno_NGC, May 27, 2004.

1. Xeno_NGC

Xeno_NGC Linux Freak

I have many of these in my server log (server=ut2004 linux patchversion 3204):
    Code:
    UAdminMod loading...
    Opening user log ../UserLogs/UAdminMod.log
    UAdminMod v0.9.5 BETA  LOADED
      Author: TBone
      Email: [email]TBone@Fragskill.com[/email]
      Web: [url]www.Fragskill.com[/url]

:::   PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT   :::
    Don't be an abusive admin! This utility
    was designed to make your job easier - 
    not to make your players' lives hell...
    ----------------------------------------
    GameInfo::InitGame : bEnableStatLogging True
    Add Jailbreak add-on JBAddonAvenger.JBAddonAvenger
    Add Jailbreak add-on JBAddonCelebration.JBAddonCelebration
    Add Jailbreak add-on JBAddonLlama.JBAddonLlama
    Add Jailbreak add-on JBAddonProtection.JBAddonProtection
    OLStats 2.20 loaded!
      Author: OverloadUT
      Email: [email]Overload@planetunreal.com[/email]
      Web: [url]www.apartment167.com[/url]
    UdpServerQuery(crt): Port 7798 successfully bound.
    MasterServerUplink: DoUplink is False, not connecting to Epic master server
    Loading Available Maps
    Loading Game Types
    UTServerAdmin Package.UTServerAdmin (Function XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin.LoadMutators:0126) Accessed array 'AllMutators' out of bounds (39/39)
    UTServerAdmin Package.UTServerAdmin (Function XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin.LoadMutators:0126) Accessed array 'AllMutators' out of bounds (39/39)
    Unknown Mutator in use:  JBAddonAvenger.JBAddonAvenger
    Unknown Mutator in use:  JBAddonCelebration.JBAddonCelebration
    Unknown Mutator in use:  JBAddonLlama.JBAddonLlama
    Unknown Mutator in use:  JBAddonProtection.JBAddonProtection
    XWebAdmin.UTServerAdmin Initialized on port 8889

=================================================================
     UTSecure2K4 - Interim security 2K4 styles version: 1.10
     (c) 2002-2004, Epic Games
     * Kicking Cheaters
     * Tracking Post-login package loading
     * Timeout: 60 (Kick when expired)

Adding temporary MD5 Database record for Package JB-MoonCraters [761394233383889cd793524111722604]
    Open myLevel Thu May 27 09:17:02 2004 192.168.0.10:27608
    Client netspeed is 20000
    New Player Xeno id=5e24fd2acd517a4291154d99413fdd1c
    START MATCH
    - Starting DemoRecording for: 392-0527-0915-Jailbreak.Jailbreak-JB-MoonCraters.demo4
    JBInterfaceHud JB-MoonCraters.JBInterfaceHud (Function Jailbreak.JBInterfaceHud.HackSpeechMenu:001C) Accessed None 'NetMode'
    JBInterfaceHud JB-MoonCraters.JBInterfaceHud (Function Jailbreak.JBInterfaceHud.HackSpeechMenu:0035) Accessed None 'Console'
    JBInterfaceHud JB-MoonCraters.JBInterfaceHud (Function Jailbreak.JBInterfaceHud.HackSpeechMenu:001C) Accessed None 'NetMode'
    JBInterfaceHud JB-MoonCraters.JBInterfaceHud (Function Jailbreak.JBInterfaceHud.HackSpeechMenu:0024) Accessed None
    JBInterfaceHud JB-MoonCraters.JBInterfaceHud (Function Jailbreak.JBInterfaceHud.HackSpeechMenu:0035) Accessed None 'Console'
    JBInterfaceHud JB-MoonCraters.JBInterfaceHud (Function Jailbreak.JBInterfaceHud.HackSpeechMenu:0024) Accessed None

my mutators:
    TeamRadar.TeamRadarMut,XGame.MutUDamageReward,BonusPack.MutCrateCombo,DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,UAdminModV095.UAdminMod
    and UTSecure1.10, OLStats2.20

2. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

Apart from those mutators you're running -- do you have a lot (more) of them installed?

That's a dedicated server log -- right? (I'm wondering what JBInterfaceHud does on a dedicated server...)

3. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

At least this one is not Jailbreak's fault, Epic must have missed something in their webadmin code here.

Try disabling each of your mutators/mods seperately to see if the HUD Accessed Nones go away.

4. Xeno_NGC

Xeno_NGC Linux Freak

yes, its a dedicated ut2004 linux server at my company.

and I have more mutators(the standard ones) if you mean the "mutator out of bounds" message.

I just had a look at my webadmin to see what mutators are currently running(loaded a JB-Map):
    Code:
    Selected Mutators

Name 	Description
    UDamage Reward 	Any remaining UDamage powerup is thrown from players when they are fragged.
    UAdminMod v0.9.5 BETA  	Putting control of YOUR server back in YOUR hands!||Author: TBone|TBone@Fragskill.com|[url]www.Fragskill.com[/url]
    DemoRecord 	DemoRecord4 - Will auto record a Serverside demo on all levels - v4.0
    Bonus Combos 	Adds the Pint-sized combo (LLLL) and the Camouflage Combo (RRRR).
    Jailbreak: Arena Avenger 	The arena winner is mad... he's out to get his revenge on those who imprisoned him with the help of a power-up!
    Jailbreak: Celebration Screen 	Enables the widescreen celebration screen during executions.
    Jailbreak: Llama Hunt 	Turns cheating players into llamas and lets other players perform a jolly hunt on them.
    Jailbreak: Release Protection 	Players released from jail are protected from enemy fire.

well, maybe another mutator is the source for the JB-Hud messages, but a small "if(console == None || NetMode == None) return;" would fix this. (I'm not an U-Script freak, but a C-Coder)

Last edited: May 27, 2004
  5. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

I suppose I sorta implied that a HUD would never be spawned on a dedicated server. :)

Be sure that I'll look into all that. We'll be preparing a patch for this and some other problems within the next two weeks. Thanks for reporting this.

6. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

You were right with this, HUDs don't get spawned on dedicated servers unless something is messed up, like in this case. :con:

7. Xeno_NGC

Xeno_NGC Linux Freak

yeah, and I dont know what is going on with my server.

well, if I find the time, I'll try to test the other mutators in other combinations with JB.

Thx anyway ;)

Xeno