Jailbreak 2004 for Mac?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Can anyone help?
I dl-ed Jailbreak 2004b full version and can't get it to run..I'm not sure if it runs on Mac.
After I downloaded it, I unzipped it with Stuffit and got the Jailbreak 2004b.utmod file, double clicked on it, but it won't run.
Can't drop it into the corresponding UTO4 file (like you do with custom mods and the ECE)..as I can't open it to get at the files.

I sometimes have trouble with certain mods. RedOrchestra worked fine, but couldn't get Domain 2049 to run (actually, any help with that would be appreciated ;) )..but they both had specific Mac versions. Jailbreak doesn't, so after first assuming that i could just drop it in like any map..I'm now not so sure if it runs on a mac after all

Anyone?

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Ravu al Hemio said:
Unfortunately, Epic didn't make a UT4MOD installer for the two Unix-kerneled platforms (Mac, Linux), so you will have to download again and make sure you click the archive link this time.

If you want to download it from BeyondUnreal, I'll just post the link here:
http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/jailbreak/jb2004/jailbreak2004b-zip.zip

Use Stuffit to extract that file into your UT2004 directory.

Yeah, finally got some time to sort it out and dl-ed the archive file. Works just great, thanks for that
Cheers :)