°J2° recruiting soon.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Well our new site is up and looking like a real webpage a little more each day :D
(Still some bugs to figger out and whatnot)

Anyways... we'll most likely be looking for some new peeps to join the group soon.

Clan "regulations"

1) We are NOT a competetive clan. We don't play any ladders but will play a fun tdm/tam scrim if we can muster up the player count.

2) We are a group of people who have fun playing games with each other with an emphasis on invasion, trickjumping (2k4/Q3) and the Rocketeer mod for 2k4.

3) We humbly request if you are insterested in joining the clan you wear a juggernaut model/skin when wearing the tag. We aren't the "Jumpin' Corrupt" ya know ;)

4) Laid back attitudes are a must. "Pro" attitudes need not apply. We are all about having fun.

You can find us at www.jumpinjuggernuts.com

Further bulletins as events warrant. :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
UR OMFG TOTAL LEET

Name, post count, custom title, signature :eek:

now stop posting :p

Attachments

• Sans titre.JPG
    Sans titre.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Just a small note in Boogity's direction:

you forgot to mention the geographical area of the clan

I think the site is up, but if it is, it's not giving any information on...well, anything. It's just a template, as far as I can see (eg.: the pages have "yourpage.com" as subject)

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
All props go to Neg for the site.
I'm pretty tarded when it comes to that kinda stuff. :D

THANKFULLY Mahaka has the latest verison of the skinpack which we all thought was lost in the sauce. He's sending it to me tonight so I can FINALLY add the shaders and get it sent off to skincity :D

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i've always thought you guys rocked. Do you have any issues with multi-clan members? i'd love to learn from and hang out with you guys, but Ci is my home. w00t!

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Can euros join ? I know someone who's into trickjumping and might be interested.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
You guys sound really laid back and plus i like invasion :D Is there any contact info i need to know or can i just email one of you guys? Im in no way a serious gamer and thats what i like about this since this clan isnt in the competitive atmosphere.