1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I've freakin had it (mindless rant/vent)

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Fuzzle, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Fuzzle

Fuzzle spam noob

But that's the thing, if I was completely oblivious to the people I'm playing with, why even play a multiplayer game?
    It's not that I'm offended and feel insulted when someone says I "have no skilz", I just cant see how people can enjoy playing with these people. I don't play to compete or be the best, I play to have fun with the people I play with and against.

2. nuttella

nuttella Scare

If we all "just play the damn game," this forum wouldn't exist. Whining is part of the game.

3. BeMyMonkey

BeMyMonkey Village Idiot

I wish I had your infinite wisdom, o zen master :)...

I dunno, guess I just get pissed pretty quickly when people behave like immature pricks... oh well...

4. SlipStreams_65

SlipStreams_65 User Titles are Useless.

Its difficult to play with a bunch of immature players shouting "haxxor nOOb is teh gheyest fur usin OMG (insert weapon/vehicle of your choice here)". Most players out there are decent enough, but there will always be self procraimed pro gamerz who just cant accept the reality that they suck.

5. Hanover_Fist

Hanover_Fist Hero

LOL

sorry, laughter is contagious