ITS My BIRthDay!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
hmm, i should make one called that, but just have alot of cool effects and it big letters on a huge wall it should say happy b-day

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
Gabriel, you dont know movers? wow, thats one of those things that most people probably dont know. You and chris are the ones that respond to my questions the most. that makes me feel good now to know that i know one more thing that gabriel lol

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
Sorry to revert to an earlier subject, but isn't there a mod out there that turns instant hit weapons into projectile weapons? It would be invaluble for my DM-Escher map, which btw, is coming along quite nicely despite some recent skepticism.

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
whoa, today we had a 4.0 earth quake...it was cool! it was a 6.8 at seattle and i live 4 hours from seattle and it hit us at 4.0. my teacher was freaking out and i was probably the only one laughing because my desk was moving around just a little bit