its me again.. new mod!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dEEp

Front Line Assault Project Leader
Apr 6, 2000
Montana, USA
www.planetunreal.com
i know your sick of reading my posts.... but i really wana put my mod idea into production, but i need a team to do it....
its very complicated, but im sure it will become a very popular mod, if built...

icq = 55903385
aol = Buddy Chiz
email = luvmontana1@msn.com

dEEp

Front Line Assault Project Leader
Apr 6, 2000
Montana, USA
www.planetunreal.com
i really need some coders... icq above.... i need new weapons, new skins, new maps
- ill make a web page (one thing i can do /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) plz contact me if you wana help make this mod!!

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
and if someone wanted to help, they would have replyed already. :|

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
This is the kind of post that makes me want to pick my nose and wipe it on the ugly skinny kid down the street that beat up my ugly skinny chinese friend.

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Mojo: If you go around beating up on chinese kids, I'm gonna come hunting for you.

"We may be small, but we'll kick your ass!"
-Chinese Cop from Lethal Weapon 4

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Don't worry Shak, I only beat up the skinny white kids that beat up little chinese kids. I know a little pasty white freak that pounded my little half-chinese fround down (he's really little, its funny) so I pound his face into the pavement. My friends = not beat up toys.