It's a shame...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
that you can be considered a dorum "vetrian" at 15 posts. no offience but all of the dumbest### questions come from there. can we make it more like 80-90 posts? heh actually make it worth something LoL!

prefrably 100

(just mad at all the new dumb questions that arrive with a new version.)

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
hahaha /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif good idea though I dont think you should be a vet at 15 more like 50 or more 100 maybe too many. Some of us dont have that much to say.

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
And those of you of limited words are the true veterans? No a real veteran tells stories at the pub while drinking ale and thinks semiconductors are something you wear...maybe. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
ok try this...ahem...so there I was, me, my robar shotgun with 2 shell left and 6 bots running at me with hate in their eyes and fear in the air...

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Hehe! LOL

How about

So, there was I, sittin in the moist jungle, My m16, 3 rounds left, ang a grenade, blood flowing from the gash on my forehead to my eyes, there were thirteen of 'em comin up, I ripped into the first one of em with my M16 CLICK, Clip empty. I pulled my grenade's pin, waited about three seconds, and threw it. BOOM! they screamed, an eyeball thudded on the ground next to me, I peeked over the rotting log i was using for cover, the trees were torn up, burned and splattered with blood. There was one left, he had an M9, he turned my direction, POW! POW! THWAPP THAWPP! He fired two times, and he didnt miss. one in the arm, and one in the chest. It hurt. a lot. But i didnt have time to cry, I ran forwsards, rammed into his stomach, he dropped his m9, I picked it up, POW POW POW! He was dead. I ran off into the sunset to find our base, It wqas totaled...

No, I dont drink. No ale.

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren