1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

is venuswarrior stuck in the past?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by discreet, May 4, 2006.

1. discreet

discreet i love lamp.

he keeps ressurecting threads from 2004, which begs the question..

is venuswarrior actually posting from the past? his posting can actually be tearing away at the fabric of space-time. i say the only way to save existence would be to ban him.

2. ilkman

ilkman The Outcast God

Or we can further investigate this time warp and use it to our advantage.
    Quick! Tell her about all the horrible things that happen'ed in 2005 - present! She may be able to stop them!

Edited for gender clarity. :p

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  3. sid

sid I posted in the RO-me thread
    and all I got was
    a pink username!

I doubt hes a he.

4. Maxx

Maxx Bite Me

I have no problems with postings in older threads tbh and I doubt t(h)is would be enough for a ban.
    Maybe a small RO but not a ban.... there have been no flamings, spam posts, etc. by her AFAIR

EDIT:

EDIT 2:
    VW seems already to be on a RO at the mom (reason: bumping an ancient thread - I think)

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2006
  5. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

By curly hair he means pubes, just fyi.

6. Enfyrneaux

Enfyrneaux New Member

I can bump threads asking for the merging of TBuF posts with OT. That may either patch the loop or tear BuFtime asunder.

Our final recourse may involve tachyon polarity reversal, but that hasn't left the evaluation board. It may also violate the Code contingency by merging an alternate reality, and I don't want the INF'ers to come after me just yet.

7. Hadmar

Hadmar Queen Bitch of the Universe

Well that's a point. I thought we might use it to warn of and prevent the Big Crash, but the potential risk of getting another Code into this dimension is just to big. Hmm, maybe if we prepare a Hexagram to trap the demon in first?

8. The_Head

The_Head JB Mapper

tbh I think bannage / RO'age for bumping an old thread is lame. If howeever the post is completely irrelavent I can understand it, but its usually still OT.
    The person gets flamed for starting a new topic on the same subject quite often...

The time travel could certainly be usefull.
    Could be used to prevent all the funny people leaving, and also to prevent certain people tyring to be cool by lamely flaming every post they disagree with - you know who you are.
    Do you think visiting the future will be possible with the break in the space/time continuum which VenusWarrior uses?

9. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

If we get Code/DLL 2.0 in here I would not be the least bit surprised.

10. Trynant

Trynant Manic Brawler

I hope when VW comes back from the RO she doesn't end up posting a flame-thread and get kicked from the forums. That seems to be what happened to a ton of people that were actually nice and seemed to contribute something to forum posts.

Bumping an old thread is good if there's still a reason to keep talking about (the who do you want in Star Wars should have remained dead). It's better than posting a new thread on the exact same subject.

Still, it would smart to post a reason for such bumpage.

And uh...please don't close this thread or ban me!

11. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

Perhaps a good suggestion is to modify the authentication email sent when people register. Include a list of ways to behave on these forums and ways that will not be tolerated.

12. The_Head

The_Head JB Mapper

/signed

13. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

'She's a 'she' who likes to hide her own sexuality. She's probably 400 LBS ++ or just one of those CS:S gamer girl. ;)

Anyway, reviving old thread is not as worse as this or Ice dragon (which it seems like i can't find his post/acount anymore.)

14. The_Head

The_Head JB Mapper

Nothing found on that link mate, what was meant to be there?

15. discreet

discreet i love lamp.

i go by the theory that every person who plays video games and posts in a video game forum is most likely a dude.

anyway i'm not being serious, just pulling 'her' leg.

16. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

Her middle leg?