1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is this the most complete documentaion?

Discussion in 'Wiki General' started by Staverton, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Staverton

Staverton New Member

Hi guys,
    I was just wondering, is this Wiki the most complete documentation for ut2003 available? I am looking to create a very small but fun mod, and have modded other engines, but tbh, I'm a little stunned by all those classes and functions, but very little official docmentation on what they do or how to use them.
    Am I missing something, or do you have to licence the engine to get this?
    If this really _is_ it, then good work chaps on compiling the info in the Wiki, but I can't help but feel a little dishartened by it, and perhaps the lack of complaint about it.. :) Hence the fact I feel I'm missing something. :D
    Thought I'd ask before I re-invent the wheel, thanks for reading this far.. ;0)

2. Mychaeel

Mychaeel New Member

UDN (Unreal Developer Network) is the only source for "official" documentation, and some of it is only available for engine licensees.

I doubt though that even the non-public parts of UDN go into detail about all individual classes. I suppose the closest you'll come to this is indeed the Unreal Wiki; that's why we started it in the first place.

You can look around in other places too for UnrealScript-related documentation and tutorials, of course, and you might find pieces of information that relate better to your particular problems elsewhere---but in sheer amount of information in one place I don't think anything surpasses the Unreal Wiki at the moment.