Is there a SmarterBots mutator for this game?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jan 21, 2008
For UT2004 I run the SmarterBots mutator, which removes all artificial weakening from lower-skilled bots giving them their full skillset (normal walking speed, know to restore health of Onslaught nodes, etc), while retaining their regular weaknesses (lower accuracy, worse dodging, etc). I like it because it's a great way to play competent bots without being too perfect in their accuracy/dodging/etc compared to online players, while still sort of keeping them as originally intended by the devs unlike a full bot rework.

Is there a similar mutator for UT99 that also doesn't rework them but does unlock their full skillset?

Jan 21, 2008
Unfortunately, that sounds like it just improves the bots in general, not unlocking their full skillset, so that's not what I'm looking for. Though the StopAutoFollowPlayer part of it definitely sounds very useful, I've ironically been looking for something like that for UT2004 where I got sick of bots constantly just following instead of doing something useful without needing my guidance, and I'm certain I'd be looking for something like that for UT99 as well, so at least there's that.