Is she a....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is she a...

• Normal chick

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Freak

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Both...

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
My girlfriend used to work at a similar shop. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. For most people working such jobs, they are just that - a job. Like any job, to be good at it, you have to know about the product/service you're selling.

She enjoyed the job, for the most part. She's a huge fan of blues music (like myself, which is kinda how we started dating), and got to pick what was playing over the speakers. I actually learned from her that blues music is pretty damned common in most adult retailers.

She did have to deal with pervs on occasion, but for the most part it's normal people who go in those places, too.

Is she a freak? Nah. She works a "regular" job right now (the adult store she worked at is in her previous city of residence), blows glass, draws/paints, listens to NPR, and is sane. She has one tattoo, and is a 6 foot tall beautiful blonde that's all legs. I doubt most people would even assume she would work a shop like that unless she told them.

Phopojijo

A Loose Screw
Nov 13, 2005
Canada
he said she's in med school.

last time I checked that's keeper material... assuming she finishes.
You clearly have not seen Life Science students.

Seriously...

Back in university we needed to put locks on our department's assignment dropoff box because of the couple Life Science students who destroyed each others assignments to try to get that extra 0.1% on their transcript for med school.

Seriously.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
he said she's in med school.

last time I checked that's keeper material... assuming she finishes.

Yeah, no. Women in the medical industry tend to be difficult to deal with, in that they literally spend all day wiping ass but feel a sense of entitlement because of it. Women in the medical industry are almost always insane, unless they are training to be doctors.

I've dated a few nurses myself and they were all about the "I'm better than other women" syndrome just because they were nurses. They also suffered from severe soap opera syndrome (i.e. "That bitch at work is trying to ruin me!")

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Yeah, no. Women in the medical industry tend to be difficult to deal with, in that they literally spend all day wiping ass but feel a sense of entitlement because of it.
Dotnet said medical school.

doesn't this imply that she's going to become a doctor of some sort?
you're talking about nurses.

doctors don't wipe ass.
that's nurse work.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Stop beating around the bush guys.

Seriously, why are you wasting your time posting threads about it? I don't want to see your face in here again until you've asked her out :mad:.

Hmm. First post did mention about getting people's ninds off those religious/political/social issues threads, but I see you are usually one of the people who makes those threads so imma keep quiet.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Hmm. First post did mention about getting people's ninds off those religious/political/social issues threads, but I see you are usually one of the people who makes those threads so imma keep quiet.
Yes, he posts way too few boobs to compensate us for all those threads. (so do I. Ahem...)

So, TWD, is there any woman with large breasts that you'd like to post pictures of? ;)

*Hides*

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Yeah, no. Women in the medical industry tend to be difficult to deal with, in that they literally spend all day wiping ass but feel a sense of entitlement because of it. Women in the medical industry are almost always insane, unless they are training to be doctors.

I've dated a few nurses myself and they were all about the "I'm better than other women" syndrome just because they were nurses. They also suffered from severe soap opera syndrome (i.e. "That bitch at work is trying to ruin me!")

That had nothing to do with them being nurses and everything to do with you dating crazy bitches.

There are bitchy nurses and there are cool nurses, just like every other job on earth. My wife is one of the cool ones.

theabyss

No One Here Gets Out Alive
Dec 3, 2005
East Coast

Don't do it DotNet
it's a trap
and in the worst case
she'll give you "The Clap!"

Guess what
she's not in med school
if you believe that
"I pity you fool!"

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.

Don't do it DotNet
it's a trap
and in the worst case
she'll give you "The Clap!"

Guess what
she's not in med school
if you believe that
"I pity you fool!"

Who are you, Lil Wayne? :lol: sorry.

Anyways update is she told me today she broke up with her boyfriend.
I didn't even know she had one.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Give it to me!
Gimme that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff

Say whaaaat!

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsXzDMRFWkk[/m]

Last edited: