Is it really hard to find anyone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

aatimmy

Mar 31, 2001
Visit site
UT-Special Force are looking for new members to help bring there first bata out but i was told that it is hard find members that know what there doing so i decided to post anyway but anyone with skills in

*Mapping
*Coding
*Making a install File
*Sounds
*Textures
*Modelers

If you may be able to help then please email me at fhripper@dingoblue.net.au for more info-mation
thank you very much for reading

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
sounds like another cs clone to me, like infiltration, strike force, tactical ops, onyx. and so forth and so forth

aatimmy

Mar 31, 2001
Visit site
What clone i think not

Ok guys i understand that people do it ..
But this mod is only single player
and you play as a Special Force Guy
Theres only you theres no back-up
Its going to be more like rainbox six then a Clone
and one more thing
How do you judge a mod by its name ???
I i mean everone love strike-force and Cs i HATE them
but i did not judge then by there name

Web page is still been work on

email me at fhripper@dingoblue.net.au if you can help

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
Perhaps, but you won't find many people interrested in joining this mod, since the idea is old, a new hud, or gametype isn't going to change this, the realism era has faded, in mod makers that is, the players still enjoy playing it, but they don't look anymore at the clones, since they have more support in the games that already excist.
anyway, thats just my 0.02$

combitz

Common sense is not that common
May 1, 2000
U.K
combitz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
if your looking to make a new game type try four teams and each has a base that can be captured if all the team die before another base is taken:- their in spec mode until game ends. Yes I know this is only taking cs futher and could be boring if your out first as games could last for ages as bases are lost and captured. I'm sure if your clever you can come up with some way of entertaining them, what do you want: me to tell u how to do it all.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
just a thought

hi,

Just a small thought on what the dead players could do in combitz idea. Why not have heavy machine gun placings, so that the player gets transported there until he kills someone, then he gets a new life. Obviously there would be a que for the weapon, and a limited number of pits. But this would allow a little more fun to be put in the game, and keep it alive a little longer.

I know its not really realistic, but the machine gun would be worth trying out dont ya think?

PS, im an ideas person more than anything, so if anyone ever needs help, please ask/email :)