Is it January yet?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUF Antagonist

Aug 6, 2001
www.buswersk.com
I am just wondering if I missed the release of 2.87, cause I read that it would be out in January. So I wanna know by what calander year these guys are going by. I know we must wait for perfection, but must we really wait for another unfinished unpolished release such as the last couple? I hope not, yeah you give us screenshots almost a month after you said you'd have it released. WOW thanks alot. You know most companies who say they are gonna release something during X month, normally do and if they don't they go out of business for not practicing good business techniques. Next time DEV team don't post a month just say soon, and you'll keep more of your base playing fan base happy, otherwise your cutting your own d**k off. Thanks for wasting my time.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
:rolleyes: not another one... :rolleyes:

edit #1: i hardly remember any good game which was released right at the promissed release date btw

edit #2: im shure the team feels sorry for wasting your time with this free game they create in their freetime :eek:

Dr. Beer

go away and die
May 22, 2001
Visit site
heh The dev team just has ****ty PR.
Either way they are wayyyyyy late on the release.
I can't wait to see all the forum nazis and fanbois come defend all holy Sentry Studios.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Since Infiltration is the only really realist game ...you have two choice

1- wait
2- leave

shadowkil

Oct 19, 2000
Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
Originally posted by INFPlaya
So you enjoy constantly being shafted, hmmm. Well enjoy this one as well, cause I no longer will.

Shafted? How so? How much were you paying them to do this? What contract got violated? In what way are you being exploited? Bah. If you think you can do better, go right ahead.

Dr. Beer

go away and die
May 22, 2001
Visit site
Actually fist, most of the whiners are the forum nazis and fanbois I speak of. I should also add that most people in general are ignorant, but I'm an elitist ass so...

Dr. Beer

go away and die
May 22, 2001
Visit site
Yeah but U2 never had a concrete date for release. In fact the March release was considered "tentative at best". If I remember correctly 2.87 was due to be out no later than Jan.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
Originally posted by Dr. Beer
Actually fist, most of the whiners are the forum nazis and fanbois I speak of. I should also add that most people in general are ignorant, but I'm an elitist ass so...

i turned your comment around to show that it is bull****, not to say you would be an ignorant ass.

Dr. Beer

go away and die
May 22, 2001
Visit site
How the hell can anyone get so hyped about 2.87 when they have never even played it? How can you possibly say that it is going to be the greatest thing ever to happen to INF? If you believe all the lines Sentry has given us then 2.85.3 would have been rock solid, bug free with leaning etc. working correctly. pfft whatever

Dr. Beer

go away and die
May 22, 2001
Visit site
I never took it that way Fist. Why are you getting so defensive? I understood exactly what you were trying to say. I merely came back with a retort.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
Originally posted by Dr. Beer
Yeah but U2 never had a concrete date for release. In fact the March release was considered "tentative at best". If I remember correctly 2.87 was due to be out no later than Jan.

the inf team said if everything works right, inf 2.87 should be released in january.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
INFPlaya & Dr. Beer,

You guys are complete idiots. What makes you think you deserve anything? You deserve jack and the members of the Inf team owe you nothing. Did you buy a CD? I'm guessing neither of you did because you're lousy freeloaders complaining because you're not getting your free stuff fast enough. If you did buy a CD :eek: , ask for your money back and go play something else.

Punks.

Dr. Beer

go away and die
May 22, 2001
Visit site
Point out one place where I complained. I just stated they have ****ty PR and that they are late on their release date.
DLL, you have no basis for that statement whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.