1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is FHI IV not going to happen?

Discussion in 'General mod talk' started by DeathAdder, Mar 31, 2005.

1. DeathAdder

DeathAdder a.k.a. LightBringer

After reading your home page news, looks like FHI IV could not happen. Is this pretty much true after almost having it ready to be released?

2. Parser

Parser Hello

All I have to say is that we don't give up that easily.

So yes, it's still going to happen. :)

3. Kaithofis

Kaithofis The Seldom Seen Kid

Great job thinking up a cover-up for my slow mappage ;)

4. Parser

Parser Hello

Oh no, busted. ;)

5. -]RONO[-_666

-]RONO[-_666 New Member

o/ same here! :rolleyes:

6. DeathAdder

DeathAdder a.k.a. LightBringer

Good luck. I can feel your pain for losing your hard drive. I figured that FHI might be the least of your worries as far as stuff lost on your hard drive. It's cool. We still have loads of fun with FHI III. The upcoming tournament and last tournament have been without RPG. I think the server can survive popularity w/o RPG. I might give it a go :).

7. Wookiee

Wookiee Lets Rock

That really sucks. I hadn't checked here in a few days, and today is April 1st. After reading threads about CliffyB's overdose on cocaine and how the next unreal is going to be based on a flatulating slug, I didn't really believe the post (****ed up hard drive AND crushed CD?) However, I checked the date... March 30th. Ah well, good luck with the mod, I'll check back every couple weeks :)