Is Batman Real?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I’m having trouble understanding this. it sort of seems like Batman comes out during the dark. I really don’t see him surfing waves in the middle of the day or whatever. So why don’t these criminals just do their work during the day then hide out in a secure location all night and repeat? What, they can’t find a good hiding spot?

There must be thousands of great hiding places in a big city, and they just need one. Something just seems wrong. Why the hell are they showing up during events in the middle of the night? Can’t they understand that if they just hide out until it turns light out that they can continue their dirty work?

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Well, not really. I’m trying to figure out why all the criminals are so stupid, not who batman is. The criminals will maybe do a bank job in the middle of the day, but then they won’t hide out in a good spot. Sometimes they show up at some charity event or whatever. What the hell are they doing?

Then they catch batman and strap him to a death table and leave the room, or put him in a pit with water slowly filling up or something. Why don’t they just shoot him in the head like 15 times? Take his mask off and start unloading rounds into his skull. Problem solved! But noooooooo! They have to do something stupid and it never works.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I called Batman and asked him if he was real. He said no. Case closed. I’d like to thank everyone who helped during this long journey to find the truth.

I actually did try to call Batman once when I was 5 or 6. I called the operator and told her I wanted to speak with Batman and I don’t remember what she said, but I think she just humored me for awhile. I remember getting a little upset with her because she wouldn’t connect me so I could talk with him.

That reminded me of another time when I was maybe 6 or 7 and my mother and me were behind this car in town and my mom was saying it was strange the way the lady was sitting in the back seat; I think she was sort of fallen over a little. When we got home, I got on the phone and called the police to tell them about what was going on. I think they arrested my mom or something. can’t remember.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
[VaLkyR]Assassin;2389246 said:

i know, i made this

celia-birtwell_wallpaper.png