1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iPod Video Converter

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by {GD}Ghost, Oct 4, 2009.

1. {GD}Ghost

{GD}Ghost Counter Terrorist Operative

Free or Paid, what are some of the best converters that you would suggest? I would, of course prefer free. I am not looking for "free" trial or limited versions. I am looking for fully functional versions of the best converters out there.

2. offramp

offramp bOfframp=True

I use SUPER. They got the most uninspired name and the most confusing website, but the thing got tons of options and does what i want it to. And it's free. You can get it here. But like i said - it's confusing. Scroll all the way down, hit "Start Downloading SUPER ©". On the next page hit "Download and use" under the box pretty much at the top. And on the last page, again scroll all the way down and hit "Download SUPER © setup file" and you're set.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  3. Carpetsmoker

Carpetsmoker Nexus-6

Actually, SUPER is just mplayer mencoder with one hell of a badly designed GUI.

4. Hrothga

Hrothga New Member

5. {GD}Ghost

{GD}Ghost Counter Terrorist Operative

I ended up purchasing CucuSoft DVD to iPod converter and it works perfectly....but I might use that to convert other formats.