Invention

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I’ve been working on lightweight, portable chair that people can carry around with them and sit on. I see people sitting on the grass at golf tournaments, for example, and thought they would like to have something like this to sit on instead of the ground. I want to make it sharper, though.

stick.jpg

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
You're going to need three more legs to make a proper chair. Maybe two if you're going for a tripod arrangement.

Either way, I applaud your serious efforts. You are a boon to the people's welfare.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
it's NOT an animal leg, and i'm not adding more legs. you set the base on the ground, the part near the person's hand, and you sit on the other end. more legs means more weight. it's also more bulk. This has to be lightweight and very portable.