intelliMouse Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ripsnort

slothlike
Jun 29, 2000
Visit site
Just installed intellimouse optical(USB)played ut for about 45mins,then my guy wont move,but he will do everything else .also key bindings get f---ed up,itll come back afer a reboot.Anyone have ideas? system:750 athlon,256mb ram,voodoo3 3500,seagate 30 gig UDMA

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Although windows will recognize USB, your Bios may not be recognizing it. Ensure you have plug n play enabled in the bios. If it is enabled, then Windows is having a problem with your USB controller. I suggest going to PS2 connection. I haven't noticed any performance decrease using the PS2 (but memory may be an issue for you). There is a new driver for the mouse that's supposed to fix the USB mouse problem. That, also, can be the problem.

As far as the key bindings...I have no problems. But, my thumb buttons are set to keys F11 and F12. I bound F11 to crouch and F12 to getweapon shock. Never experienced any problems.