1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

instead of the remington 870

Discussion in 'New Version Suggestions' started by Dangerous10K, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Dangerous10K

Dangerous10K Armed and as always Dangerous

we need the remington m870 bullpup holds 7 shells that way we can have a primary weapon shotgun that has pump i dont want that stupid benelli semi i want a pump shotgun damnit lol

plus the m870 bullpup looks way better than the normal 870

and you guys dont even have it modeled yet i assume since theres no pick so you should switch now while ya can

also you guys should replace the benelli m3 next version so we can aim through the iron sights

2. ecale3

ecale3 Sniper - May be harmful to your health.

did you look at the last time the armory was updated though? May 27.

3. poaw

poaw You used to sleep easy at night.

The Remington isn't supposed to compete with the Benelli. The Benelli is meant as a primary weapon and the Remington is more of an entry device.

4. RAZZ

RAZZ aka FURY13RT

whats this yabber about them taking the pump action out in the next patch?

5. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

huh? they said that they'll replace the benelli m3 with the benelli m1 in one of the next versions... i guess it's for balancing the gameplay when the second shotgun appears

6. Dangerous10K

Dangerous10K Armed and as always Dangerous