installation question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
hey I was going to install RA2 and Yuri's Revenge the other day and for some odd reason I cant install it but I could with Yuri(not on my comp because need RA2 to be installed for yuri to work) I ran a system scan from game to see what it says and check this out it said I had Win-2000 (have Win XP),cpu speed -1500 yeah thats right a -1500 when I have 2.8GHz overclocked now to a 3.21GHz, and it also said my hard drive was non detectable. Every time I went to install it brought up the screen to install but the Setup.exe keep screwing up. Does anyone know anything bout this. (oh I tried running in compatability mode too also didnt work, it sucks):mad::( :angst++:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Dunno' what to suggest, Ugyura as I never had a problem installing it on XP. You could try copying the files to the HDD and installing from there (with the CD still in the drive). Try compatibility mode for Win95 if you haven't tried that one. :hmm: Disable your virus scanner before installing (remember to re-enable it afterwards). That's all I can think of for now :)

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
klasnic said:
Dunno' what to suggest, Ugyura as I never had a problem installing it on XP. You could try copying the files to the HDD and installing from there (with the CD still in the drive). Try compatibility mode for Win95 if you haven't tried that one. :hmm: Disable your virus scanner before installing (remember to re-enable it afterwards). That's all I can think of for now :)

thanks klasnic I'll give it a try. oh one question for you klasnic I saw on that one topic you are doing this big skin\model pack thing that I think was said to be a 100 mbs or something when do you think that would be done and whats the name of it so I will know when I go and dl it?:) :D :confused: