Install problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

Galahad17

I installed 2.1 and when I try to start a multiplayer game I go to the game type menu and Infiltration game types are not showing up. I can summon the weapons in a single player game. I'm using the latest patch for Unreal. Can anyone help?

W

Warren

Do you have any pre-224 patch mods installed? There has been problems before very similiar to this that seem to come from pre existing mods. I'd try deleting those (since they don't work now anyway) and see if that helps. If you've got up-teen million mods in there, you may just want to reinstall Unreal. A fresh install always makes me feel better /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

G

Galahad17

I have the Serpentine8 mod installed and i'm using a Lightsaber weapon mod. I was thinking that they may be the problem. I just might go ahead and reinstall. I also have a question. Does Infiltration2 install any maps or do you have to download the map packs?

H

HuFlungDung

Seems to me that I read somewhere that there was an upper limit of 16 different types of games that could appear in the unreal game type menu. You may need to remove some mods temporarily. I suppose you can do this by moving their specific files (ending in .int and .u)out of the Unreal/system folder. Anyone who has actually done this could correct me, please.

G

Galahad17

You are correct. I counted the game types and there were 16. I deleted the Lightsaber weapon mod and the Infiltration game types are now listed. I guess you can't use more than mod at a time /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif