install problem with jb2004b full umod install

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sbcbdn

Feb 4, 2005
I have downloaded the jb2004b full install umod and when i click on it to install nothing happens. help, looks like a ton of fun but am currently screwed because of what seems to be a bad umod.

sbcbdn

Feb 4, 2005
i have already redownloaded it. and why whould i download an older version if they have a full install of the newest one that works for everyone else.

Birelli

meh...
Oct 14, 2001
Syracuse, NY
Huh, if that doesn't even cause an error of some kind then I can't imagine what might be wrong, I've never encountered a UMOD that just plain out didn't do anything. I'd recommend downloading the Archive version, it's not as convenient as UMOD but it seems like the only solution.

sbcbdn

Feb 4, 2005
so that is the zip version, do i just tell it to unzip to the ut2004 folder or should i manually drag them in?

borenson

Jan 17, 2004
uk
Birelli said:
I've never encountered a UMOD that just plain out didn't do anything.

I also have this problem but use a umod tool whick works well, but can't remember where I got it from :/

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
Birelli said:
Drag and drop it over the setup.exe in your /System folder.
Just to note - That won't work. The proper command line is Setup.exe install themod.ut4mod. If you do what you said, you get an 'Unknown disposition' error.