1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Instagib+Translocator

Discussion in 'Mod/Mutator Ideas' started by The Inspector, Jan 21, 2002.

1. The Inspector

The Inspector New Member

hello i enjoy playing lowgravity CTF with the instagib and i was wondering if thers a mutator out there somewere that would inable you to be able to use the translocator with the instagib while playing on an instagib only server.If there is could someone tell me were to find it because i would like to set my server up to run it

2. EasyRaider

EasyRaider Crazy coder

I didn't know about any such mutator. But it's really simple, so I just made one.

3. The Inspector

The Inspector New Member

thanks for the help .I did find one already though ,someguy named eko made it and i found it on an [osX] site that i linked to from beyondunreal.Thanks for the help.

4. Pxtl

Pxtl Lord of the Files

Howbout

So many people want instagib+translocator, whynot make the unused instagib altfire a translocator? Only problem is that you'd need to have something else be the *cancel* function for the translocator - both at once? Or maybe clicking normal fire once cancels, so you can't fight and have a beacon out at the same time.

Would be nice not to have to change weapons.

5. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

Well try Arena Match. Just enable the Translocator in the Start Game window, select UnrealTournament -> InstaGib in the Arena Match weapons menu and start your game. That mutator automatically keeps the Translocator.