1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Insite Reviews 'The Josen Pack'

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Mar 23, 2008.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

[align=right][​IMG][/align] Insite is back at it with another map pack review, this time from a single author, Josen.

If you like the Egyptian theme, you'll be in paradise as many of them share that look. Overall though, it seems like a pretty nice pack of CTF, DM, and DOM maps for UT2004. Insite scores the entire lot a 7/10.

2. nELsOn

nELsOn bSnakeCastShadow = True

the water hanging in mid-air in aquantek is a nice idea but my favorite is solstice. that map kind of reminds me of halo. the setting is pretty nice though it could use some more plants imo. on the whole it's nice pack and it's nice to see maps still coming for ut2k4 :)

3. Anuban

Anuban Your reward is that you are still alive

if these maps had good bot support then they would worth downloading for offline gamers like me. Oh well I hope he goes back and improves the bot support. After spending so much time with new levels featuring the Asian theme I am so ready to play some good Egyptian maps.