Innacuracy Increase:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
I've been thinking lately, how to stop the run-and-gun, as well as the full-auto mentality. I've come to one major conclusion, which could be implemented for two situations.

1. Extended firing: When firing more than a few rounds on auto, have the recoil increase slightly. Example: If you think you're adept at controling recoil, try firing an entire drum from the AK on auto. You (I) can control it for the first 30 or 40 rounds, and then it gets much more difficult. Simply cause this to happen sooner/faster, and with all weapons.

2. Firing while moving: Simply double, or even triple the effect, in addition to any innacuracy caused by the running itself, as not all of your concentration is being focused on firing.

This can be explained justifyied realistically in that the first few rounds you fire, the recoil simply pushes your shoulder back, and after that the muzzle begins to climb much more.

IMHO, you should not be able to aim while moving any faster than a jog, but certainly not a sprint. This brings us back to the old grunt/spec ops debate tho, and i don't really want to get into that.

What do you think? All opinions are welcome.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
I've run the RA mutator before, and i didn't notice any difference in recoil and weapon controllibility. I'll have to go give it a shot again.