****ING MENUES-PLZ HELP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Oden

May 6, 2000
Ok, I went to mess with the video options so I could take some screen shots (because I have a voodoo 5 I cannot take screen shots with FFAA and a few other of the features turned on) Well when I reset all the options on the video card so I could take my screen shots and then renterd INF 2.81 the resolution was automatically set to 800x600 so I went to set it back to 1280x1024 (what I normally play at) and the menues had a black boarder about 1 inch thick on every side and they over lapped each other progressivly moving down and to the right so I could still see some of the previous menue and not all of the current menue and I can't see the options or blindly click around to change them so now I can't play at a resolution any higher than 800x600 because of this menu bull ****. None of this ever happend with 2.80. I need some help plz
Sorry about the language but it really pisses me off that I can't play my favorite mod due to some crap ass menu

INFSIG.jpg

-Aspire or Expire-