1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

InfRadio... you want it again?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by SmoerbleXQT, Dec 1, 2003.

?

Do you want another Infiltration Radio Show soon?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. Only if it's better organized

8.6%
  3. No

2.9%
  4. Did not hear it and don't know

8.6%
  1. vedder

vedder See This Needle? See my arm...

Not sure if this is directed at me, but the question of the poll was do we WANT another Inf Radio, not can they do an inf radio or not. And frankly, I don't want another Inf Radio without Scott. Just throwing my two cents in, feel free to do whatever radio show you guys want. :)

2. Rostam

Rostam PSN: Rostam_

You have a point scott. However, I believe that once community things start, such as leagues and stuff that will not be a problem.

There should not be an INF radio right now, it should start after maybe a month at best. Furthermore there is no need to have a show every week. If there is not enough information I don't see the problem of having a show every 2 weeks to start with.

You are being realistic indeed buddy, but I'm positive that there are more than enough people that would help out to keep the show going on. Also, in a month I think mappers might start to map again. Mutators will show up, leagues, challenges, reviews, critics, n00bs, vets, contests and what not. You already have enough to fill 2 shows because INF radio is desired. After 2 shows things will start to pop up so you are able to fill more shows.

Also, people use audio more than ever nowadays. Just look at the song zeep made ;)
    I mean, people could go out making interviews with friends about INF or FPS in general. There could be polls about new version suggestions and server use. There could be feedback on maps and alot more.

You won't have to do this alone, sure the community was the core back then like always. But from what I remember people other than you didn't go outside for interviews as an example... Alot of people will help out.

Just my thoughts. I think the best way to see if it would work is to wait a month and see if leagues start showing up. If they do, then there is proof that the community is large enough to have a constant stream of news for the show.

3. Kaoh

Kaoh MP_Clan member

Why not a show like a sporting channel, spectate on matches and do a live report on it, so people not participating can listen to it.

'Ooooooow what a nice capture, he came out fo now....' blah blah ;)

4. DooMfreak

DooMfreak New Member

I completely agree. The long development time made a huge impact on the INF community. In fact, I honestly believe Infiltration 2.9 would have been twice the release it was, if only there was a version 2.87 and / or a version 2.89.