1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

InfRadio On Schedule.

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Buddy_Pickle, Jan 26, 2001.

1. Buddy_Pickle

Buddy_Pickle Fffeeerrrtt!!!

2. nova-k

nova-k Damn Newbie

Excuse me for now knowing but when is that on GMT +2:00?

novak - taking infiltration to the extreme

3. Galaddin

Galaddin Forum Drifter

EST is -5 hours GMT
    so just add 7 hours to it which would make it 6pm your local time. :D

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

4. Goat Fucker

Goat Fucker No Future!

Thats 18:00 ouer time Novak.

Witch is good, i can listen to INF radio 18:00, and then when its done...or just about, the Simpsons are on :)

A good combination anytime.

[​IMG]
    <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="white"size="2"><span style="font-size:10pt;width:100%;height:40pt;text-align:left;filter:wave(freq=2,strength=5,phase=3,lightstrength=20)color="black"><span on_mouseover="this.style.color='white'"onMouseout="this.style.color='white'">Fighting the fucking censorship!</span></font>

5. TheViper

TheViper Beta Busta

Darn

Have fun BP, and everyone who can listen. I have an unavoidable conflict and will have to catch the recording later. I enjoyed the last show (also via archive).

-- Vipe -- [​IMG]

-- LIVE FREE OR DIE --