1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Info for dialup gamers

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by Scumgrief, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Scumgrief

Scumgrief Lord of Fnord

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  2. Renegade Retard

Renegade Retard Defender of the newbie

I'm Renegade Retard, and I approve of this message.

Edit -

As former president of the LA (Laggers Anonymous) Club, I played 2k3 and 2k4 for two years on a 26.4K connection. I'm here to tell you that you CAN enjoy this game, even with such a terrible connection. You may not be able to stand up to some of the top clan players, but you certainly can handle your own and even win on pubs. If you need screenshots as proof, let me know and I'll post some.

Good write up Scum. Those tips helped me a lot when I played with dialup.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2004
  3. Ragna

Ragna Was online.

Thanx scum, your da man :)

4. Gumby

Gumby Pretty in Pink!

Ohh the days of playing on dial up :)

Your hints&tips were epic ;) (no pun intended :D)