1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INFMOD Weapon Pack 1.5.1 Released!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by geogob, May 14, 2006.

1. {GD}Odie3

{GD}Odie3 You Give Odie a Boner

Like Shadows work 100% in UT2004 - not! ;)

2. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

Oh well, but i would be nice, even just the flares igniting when they hit the top of the map, surely you could code something that would cause the flares to recognise that singe plane thats the top of the map, and on contact would trigger a bit of code that would say to jump to the "ignite" lines of code.

3. keihaswarrior

keihaswarrior New Member

I agree, that would be nice to have the flares ignite when they hit the top of the map.

I wish mappers would make the sky taller in their maps, no good reason not to.. *grumble...

4. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

Jayhova, the latest version (except for the coding embebed in IBT) was 7, that had included almost all weapons prior to Wp 1.3... nowadays it stills recognizes all weapons that wasn´t included/updated since WP 1.2. The "plug in" ability was tested (successfully) in the Diemaco C7 1.1 and above versions...

5. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

you presume a lot.

6. Lethal Dosage

:lol: considering i'm doped up on 200mg on antidepressants and antipaychotics, and valium. Gimme a break! :lol:

Well thats what i hope you can do. But its interesting playing Sicily night with dark skins for both teams, fire a flare above further down the main street, and just see all these enemy soldier just creeping forwards along the walls

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  7. Lethal Dosage

I've noticed that flares that are shot low, and end up on the ground... i wonder if they can set people alight if they come in contact with them? Considering that is it phosphorus, it would just burn you slowly, with no way of putting it out.

8. Corporal_Lib [BR]

A blast from the past... The HD crash in the BUF servers made all threads reset to Q2 2K6??? Good lord... and the INF 2.9 CE links from Sentry Sudios are gone for good..where were the other links? filefront???

9. EGM<NL>E

EGM<NL>E Member

damn multiple hd crashes are very bad grr:mad:

10. Corporal_Lib [BR]

But what happened to INF 2.9 CE download links? All files were hosted at BUF HDs??? I was looking for it to install in my friends PC and couldn´t find the links at sentry studios website!!!! (there were any filefront or fileplanet mirrors out there??)

Edit: had another try and the download page loaded, but it was unresponsive till yesterday... due to BUF crash or just a coincidence? (11 thousands downloads... was dyslexcic article to blame for this high number of dls???)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  11. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

12. EGM<NL>E

EGM<NL>E Member

do what i do download it and burn it onto a cd or dvd right away, so you have a copy at home,comes in handy at times :D

13. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

14. Lethal Dosage

Could old news give rise to new news?

15. Robert64

Robert64 Realism User

I downloaded v1.5.1 from the last link, and followed the readme in intalling all the files to my UT / System folder. The weapons show up when you're selecting a loadout, but it wont save any of the new weapons with the loadout. Have I missed something in the readme? I didn't have any previous weapon packs, and checked that the rolling grenade mute was off.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  16. verlatt

verlatt ... or something like that.

I suppose it's the mutator thingy. Simply add the INFMOD 1.5.1 weapon pack mutator to your mutator list in the menu. That should do.
    ...Or, if I've got you wrong, click "save" after selecting the equipment in your new loadout. Anyway, please precise, what doesn't work.

17. Robert64

Robert64 Realism User

Yeah, I have it in the mutator list, the problem is when I save my loadout containing any new weapons from the pack, it won't save the weapons into my loadout, except any stock weapons from 2.9.

18. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

I'm sure people had this problem before, shame my memory is so bad...

Are you running it on top of the original 2.9 or the CE? It's included in the CE already and is loaded using MultiMut, so if you put it in the list it might try to load it twice, which could cause all kinds of strange behaviour.

Welcome, by the way :).

19. Robert64

Robert64 Realism User

I downloaded the original 2.9, and the only other thing I have is the community map pack from here. I have vista, and so far vista has cause many problems for other normally stable programmes, so might it be that? Also, would it be easier to just download the community edition?

20. EGM<NL>E

EGM<NL>E Member

did you activate it ? in the mutator list?
    do you have the rolling m67 mutator activated / loose it! it doesnt work with the nades from wp 1.5.1
    delete older weapon packs before you install wp 1.5.1 !