1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INFMOD Weapon Pack 1.3 Released!

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by geogob, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

Well actually... the AICW is an Aussie design built around a F88a3, the F88a1, a2, and a3, are actually versions of the Steyr AUG thats manufactured under licence by Lithgow Small Arms Factory at Lithgow, NSW, Australia.

The F88a1 is the standard Steyr AUGa1,
    The F88a2 is basically the a1 but with a Pictanny rail instead of the optics, on which is mounted a detachable Elcan 1.5x optical sight.
    The F88a3 is a further modified a2 with the folding foregrip and pistol grip guard mounted on another pictanny rail, which can be removed easilly for a M203 grenade launcher to be mounted.

A M203 can still be mounted on the a1 and a2 variants by a special mount that attaches around the barrel.

If you found that interesting, maybe you (or someone you can pay) should finish the one thats half finished. :D

2. keihaswarrior

keihaswarrior New Member

So go grab the C7 mutator and play some INF! The C7 is probably the best weapon in the game... but it looks like butt and has no attachments so very few ppl use it :O

3. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

Lol I use it all the time. But I'm kinda fond of the OICW. Blowing up bots with that baby makes my nutters tingle.