1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Infiltration stole my jogging!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bad.Mojo, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramon

ramon Junior Member

mmmh maybe is that the whole mod community is in a conspiration to stole ttr ideas. yes, thats it.

2. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

*sigh* How old are u Stryker? Don't u know it's not about the winning. 1 man getting through the whole community? Please... If you can produce a good answers and some solid evidence one man can easily take on a legion.

We'll still see how your mod will turn out to be, we r not communist and We will still post in the ttr forum if we need to. U are not giving this debate it's grace by saying that. :tdown:

3. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

*sigh* thank god i closed the thread
    [edit] grace? the fact that ttr is being trashed, and you call that grace, i'm sorry but i treat people the way they treat me[/edit]

4. vedder

vedder See This Needle? See my arm...

TTRStryker8=botard

5. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"

Gee, its not fun when people slander your mod is it?

6. ramon

ramon Junior Member

i think you were who started the thread *cough*trasher*cough*

7. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

Maybe.
    Thats your view, thats ur mindset. Closing the thread isn't everything Stryker, if we were to start a dabate on ttr by posting a thread on your forum every now and then are u gonna close all of them or report to Puf's Admin? The best way is to clear things up here.
    Now if you don't mind, there's some question u have yet to answer. :)

8. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

btw guys, lets give everyone here a place to breath. Settle down and take things like a gentlemen.

9. Bad.Mojo

Bad.Mojo Commander in Chief o' the BMA

Ramon, I wasn't addressing you with the "I don't know what the hell you're talking about" comment, it was addressed to Stryker...

And as to Stryker and your petty excuses... I never knew a human anus could develop rudimentary communication skills, but once again the internet and Stryker prove me wrong. Man, you started this, you should have been prepared to finish it.

Why don't you take a look at what I did to TacOps for what "one man can do against a community." At the time, TacOps had a way larger community than Inf, but using <b>FACTS</b>, one man managed to take on the entire TacOps mod, forced them into admitting they used copyrighted materiels, to admit they entered them into a contest. I cost them first place in the Make Something Unreal contest. I cost them their spot on the UT GOTY/Gold releases.

That's what one man can do against the world. It just helps if he has "facts" and "justice" and "righteousness" on his side.

You started this. Now its going to finish you.

10. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

anoter fine exaple of grace :

11. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

:lol: i hardly think this is finishing of anything, nor ttr, nor me

12. LifesBane(4Corners)

LifesBane(4Corners) Active Member

"If you had a community, you could try that too"

Man, with this shiznit he just pulled, it's highly doubtful that it will be much of a gathering. I for one wouldn't want to play a MOD by a scheming lying bunch of lame ass wankers.

By the way...Infiltration stole the idea of using realistic weapons from you when the first Infiltration came out for Unreal 1. You see, to intentionally ruin your mod and steal your customers, we developed a time-travel device. We then proceeded to the year 2001. We saw a mod using realistic weapons...so of course, we stole that idea. :rolleyes:

Do you not get yet how rediculous you sound and that no one is going to believe you but your most loyal of fans? And now that we know what the DEVELOPERS of the MOD are like, I hope to god I don't meet any of the FANS.

13. vedder

vedder See This Needle? See my arm...

You really have screwed yourself over stryker, becuase I , along with others here, were planing on checking out your mod. Now, I , along with others here, wouldn't touch that POS with a ten-fot pole. Nice job, Mr. Public Relations. You oughtta get your ass fired.

14. Bad.Mojo

Bad.Mojo Commander in Chief o' the BMA

<i>grace? the fact that ttr is being trashed, and you call that grace, i'm sorry but i treat people the way they treat me</i>

Grace? You wanna talk about grace? You and your little bitch spunge come into #infiltration, start accusing them of thieving from you... trash on them, sh<i></i>it on the mod, and then bitch about grace when we trash you, with a stern lecture to "treat other people the way they treat us" you stupid, broken-nut hypocrite.

I know people like you in real life. I want to knock their teeth so far down their throat they'd have to put their toothbrush up their ass to clean them.

15. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

:lol: not much of a gathering, this mod isn't aimed for inf community, nor do we want to, so if you like it or not, i couldn't care less.
    its only 2% of the aimed community, otherwise i would think twice before doing this you know, unlike people state i'm not a st00pid ****

16. RogueLeader

Stryker, how old are you? I want to know so that when I hear on the news that a 6 year old from Belgium died trying to win a bet that his head could fit in a drainage pipe, I will know it was you.

17. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

chk ur pm stryker...

18. Draco-1

Draco-1 I've been to hell, and I spell it DMV.

Hey Striker, INF predates even Counter-Strike. Go away.

19. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

k, the pm of DeRailer explained why everybody's so jumpy, and with these final words i would like to apologise for what I did, and started this whole thing, as you probably can see this got out of control, and yes i was a duMb ass m0nkeY **** to do this, its just i get to see a half years work trashed, and guess i had to blame it on some1, but i see that the one to blame is no one other then, me. I overreacted, witch doesn't happen alot, actually first time i do stuff like this, and well, feeling a bit ashamed atm, not only did i trashed inf but my own face as well.
    anyway, i had this all coming and i deserved it i guess, learned a few lessons from this experience, don't trust anybody, and keep yer mouth shut, mind yer own business.
    I do hope you will enjoy ttr when it comes out, and heh, then you can blame me for things i never thought possible.
    [edit] i can only pray you accept my apologises[/edit]
    Sorry

20. RogueLeader

Well since you apologized I can forgive a momentary lapse in judgement. I withdraw my comments about you eating paint chips :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.