1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Infiltration stole my jogging!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bad.Mojo, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

it came to my attention, that inf has gone commercial, but is having probs looking for publisher, perhaps you should try reading the whole post first. Now i call that one hell of a reason to do such things
    [edit] i don't do the site, so wrong person to ask about that[/edit]

2. vedder

vedder See This Needle? See my arm...

Why, are you going commercial too? NO... therefore they have no reason to sabotage your mod and steal whatever pathetic group of followers you have.
    /Edited cause i can't spell steal hehe/

3. Bad.Mojo

Bad.Mojo Commander in Chief o' the BMA

Stryker, you're kind of slow, aren't you?

My whole comment about "inf looking for a publisher" is a half-truth. While it would be nice for the team to get some cash, they're not in it for a publisher -- I (like jaunty) said what I said to <i>bait</i> you, and you fell for it, hook, line, and retard.

Why would taking over your mod be good for Infiltration looking for a publisher? What, they can say "Yeah, Infiltration kicks ass -- its so much fun when you can fight a guy with an M16 with an M1! It spans the whole twentieth century!"

Genius.

I say everyone head over to the <a href=http://forums.planetunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89>Third Reich forums</a> and let them know just what you think of such blatant lies.

4. ramon

ramon Junior Member

errm, sir, who tell you inf is having problems looking for publisher, sir? you see? again you wanna be the truth.

5. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

lol, have you read the logs about the publisher part, i suggest you do, then why haven't you moved to sentrystudios.com yet?

6. Ballistophobia

Ballistophobia Hedonistic Forum Panacea

Stryker = c<b></b>unt!

7. RogueLeader

RogueLeader Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"

Too bad you havn't. You must be a moron to even try to lie about this, because Inf uses modern weapons.

I don't think I've seen any original ideas in your mod.

And the Inf roadmap was up for several years. Your a newbie to the mod community compared to Inf.

Thats the difference between you and Inf. Inf adjusts itself for what the community wants. If you had a community, you could try that too. And of course, your pitiful attempt to gather fans is what your idiotic lies are all about.

Why don't you ask the Inf team? They've had people like you using ideas they had first for 2 years. I havn't seen a single realism mod that doesn't have a feature that originated in Inf.

8. ramon

ramon Junior Member

funny guy, at least i have proofs to prove my statement. v2.80, released later september/first october 2000 was preceeded by some changes in the page, and some changes in the roadmap, and those i said were included. at least i dont have to worry about my credibility is beign put in doubt :rolleyes:

i was posting this in your forums when suddenly it tells me ooops thread closed. if you dont know youll can deal with what you have started, why start it?? you are gonna ban us from your forums? why? are we telling somthing that risk somthing you say? :rolleyes:

9. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

they suggested a mod for inf, look closer to the logs people!
    hmm i wonder why this is
    and that gives you the right to do things like this, insulting us?
    now here's the best part
    You all do this, like i told you uncountable times i wanted to speak my mind, you'r the ones that are blowing this whole thing up, not me.
    again i can only point this out to my earlier remarks

well posts like this : I am going to read your fortune for you, Stryker:

In your future....I see you....winning a Darwin Award...for eating paint chips...

made me close that

10. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

Alright, you have spoken your mind, yet you continue to post. Its obvious you want to get flamed now.

11. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

i'm trying to react on some of these posts, since i think they require explenation

12. ramon

ramon Junior Member

you still havent explained me why you didnt asked the team. and i asked it for about three times.

13. RogueLeader

No, what gives us the right to insult you is that you are trying to claim you were the first people to come up with jogging, and that the Inf team stole it from you.

Yeah, we are blowing this up, not the guy who accused another mod of stealing because he thinks every idea he thinks of won't be thought of by someone else, or that it hasn't even been thought of before. Thats just stupidity.

14. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

I see in your sig, that you are part of public relations. Good job. :rolleyes:

15. Bad.Mojo

Bad.Mojo Commander in Chief o' the BMA

You must be huffing some serious blow, man.

<i>they suggested a mod for inf, look closer to the logs people! </i>

If by "they," you mean spunge, you're right. spunge suggested the mod for inf you cripple.

Other people just said it might be a good idea. People who aren't even on the team. Moron.

<i>and that gives you the right to do things like this, insulting us?
    now here's the best part </i>

What the hell do you think gives you the blatant right to slander somebody else's work so you can horn in on a piece of the action?

<i>You all do this, like i told you uncountable times i wanted to speak my mind, you'r the ones that are blowing this whole thing up, not me.</i>

Funny, I thought we were just speaking our minds too. Its odd how its only "speaking your mind" when we agree with you, huh?

<i>again i can only point this out to my earlier remarks

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    why? are we telling somthing that risk somthing you say?
    </i>

I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say.

<i>well posts like this : I am going to read your fortune for you, Stryker:

In your future....I see you....winning a Darwin Award...for eating paint chips...

made me close that</i>

Don't worry, Stryker, I saved a backup of the post to my hard drive just in case...

16. DeadEyeNick

DeadEyeNick New Member

Sorry TTRStryker8, why don't you take a look at operation flashpoint. I can say the same thing, operation flashpoint stolen inf's ideas since INF is known to be in development first and also have the aiming system before opF.
    Your mod have a lot of potential, I've even praised it on Puf Off-topic, but showing such ignorance on the online free mod community little will hold high regards for it.
    U guys spent 6 months planning the roadmaps? Sure, I can start a mod now and say I've a detailed roadmap that has been in development for a year, people will believe me, but I have no proof, and I can't give any.
    You are against the odds since the begining of this event, u are against an greater odds now unless u can produce evidence, which u can't, but we can, cause the all old suggestion threads can be reached by just a simple search using the search engine.
    *sigh* good luck to ur conquest that u shouldn't have start. :tdown:

17. ramon

ramon Junior Member

sorry, i do my best. english is not my first language. i was meant somthig like why you close the topic? ar you afraid we tell somthing the donwgrade (more, if applicable) your credibility?

18. Stryker8

Stryker8 New Member

:lol: offcourse i can't win this, don't you think i don't know that, how can 1 man get thru a whole community?
    [edit] well after the insults in the inf forum, its better that those don't come to ttr forum[/edit]

19. RiotChild

RiotChild New Member

Strike Force already implemented a Walking, Jogging, Sprinting, Stamina/HeartBeat and weight system :D ^_^

20. RogueLeader

DoD already did WWII.
    Stop stealing from DoD, Stryker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.