1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Infiltration rulez or what ?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Ratch, Feb 17, 2000.

1. Ratch

Ratch New Member

I wonder why there are so few posts about the Infiltration Mod... I mean, it really rocks! Ever tried to play a game where you have only 5 lives, 2 teams and way cool weapons? You should give it a try sometime.

You can play every map a maximum number of times and whoever wins most matches wins the whole game!

------------------
    Ever noticed every flak grenade has a smile on top of it? :)

2. Taskmaster

Taskmaster Godlike - I like God

There were a few posts about it... check some of the other pages. I think some people were saying it still ahs some problems ar something...

3. jagnon

jagnon New Member

I agree... It totally kicks a$$!! Check out DM-BigClapper and DM-MWH, designed specifically for Infiltration.. BigClapper is my fave.. played it for 2 hours last nite against bots. It's a house assault mission.. Also check out AS-Terrain.. It's an assault mission with user controlled machine gun nests!! Alt fire launches mortars..

4. Ratch

Ratch New Member

And where would be the best place to download these maps? They sound pretty cool, especially that assault house-mission!

[​IMG]
    Ever noticed every flak grenade has a smile on top of it? :)

5. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

6. Cap'n Beeb

Cap'n Beeb Banned

7. Rooster

Rooster Local Legend

btw BB, you can delete your own double posts (or single posts if you're so inclined).

Just click the [​IMG] icon. Then in the upper left: check the box that says delete.

[​IMG]
    You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
    nguid:453406

8. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

I got my fill of it in Unreal. I just like UT's weapons much better...so it's hard to get into it. It is cool though!

[​IMG]
    Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}