1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

***INFILTRATION 285 BUG/PROBLEM THREAD***

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by phatcat, Mar 12, 2001.

1. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

Bugs/features I've seen :

- when I join a game on my (dedicated) server on my LAN : I allways start as someone without weapons, after a while the countdown starts and everything is ok. This might be a feature, but as I haven't found any servers on-line yet

- if you die (sometimes) I ended up looking trough the eyes of a bot instead of a regular 3rd person view. It is confusing if you didn't notice yourself getting shot : you still see a weapon in front of you, but can't aim or move :)
    Pressing alternate fire seemed to return you to the correct viewpoint.

- Sig LAM-attachment : the laserdot does not show on-line

- only 4 servers running Infiltration 2.85 ??? At least that was the number I've seen in the serverbrowser around 21:00 (GMT+1).

- Hindsight is always 20/20 -

2. kaled

kaled New Member

Spawning with a reduced loadout

Sometimes I spawn or respawn with a reduced set of weapons, generally pistol & grenades but sometimes just grenades. Then when I die again I respawn with the entire loadout.

It a fairly infrequent problem, but annoying none the less.

3. lightblade

lightblade Guest

Bot Spawining in CTF

I've had the same problem with CTF, bots spawning endlessly. Also, I can't change the camo for the teams, it always stays on arctic no matter what I do. Any way to fix this? It is very hard to be a sniper when everyone looks the same! :confused:

I also can only change my characters face, nothing else will change. Anyone with any ideas please reply 'cause I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas...

[This message was edited by lightblade on Mar 16, 2001 at 14:17.]

4. Shura

Shura Guest

Hey, somebody! Send me your Infiltration.ini please.

I think my troubles are caused with Infiltration.ini which even doesn't contain pathes to INF's folders.

5. Netspider_{SaNd}

Netspider_{SaNd} Infiltration Professional

I Can`t play CTF & Assault & Dom in LOCAL

"Push fire to start" appears. All. I can fly in spectator mode. & when I restart round all players are without weapons.

But in Network game all is OK!

:( :( :( :confused: :confused:

_{SaNd}
    [​IMG]

6. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

Dead bots reporting in ...

This is funny/irritating :
    - teamdeathmatch with bots
    - 1 life game
    - bots on my team are dead

But if I call for back-up 'all' even the dead ones answer ... (scary stuff ;))

All the bots are still listed in the command-menu even though they are supposed to be dead.

-- edit --
    as for not seeing more than a few inf-servers.
    The fix on the mainpage fixed that one for me.

I was running a dedicated server on my internet pc at the same time too. That probably made searching for servers by my other pc on the LAN impossible ?

- Hindsight is always 20/20 -

[This message was edited by JaFO on Mar 19, 2001 at 02:42.]