Infiltration 2.6 for Unreal........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AzN-LuV

Apr 11, 2000
Visit site
Hello!!

I'm new to INF, so I need help...... I can't seem to be able to map the Reload Weapon key and Weapon Mode key to a button on my keyboard..... everytime I change the buttons, it never stays...... can some1 tell me how to do this??

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Same thing used to happen to me, and then I found out, through a complete act of chance, that when Unreal crashed, all of the keys I had changed to something different, were put back to default. My fix, stop crashing.

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
You can always edit one of the *.ini files in the unreal\system directory. Just check out wich one has the keybindings in it and change them with a texteditor.

I also noted this problem, and yes you have to make a succesful exit in order to save the changes.

------------------
Name : Andirez