Inf_adds trouble

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kill9O

Apr 24, 2005
Everytime i try to play INF or certain INF maps i get an error saying something like "could not find 'float property' in inf_adds.inf_adds_turret.disfar". Please help i wanna play these awesome maps i found! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchfrog

The mighty batrachian
Jan 18, 2004
Quebec, Canada
www.ghostdogs.net
Sorry for asking (not clear from my read of your post), are you able to play inf (at least on some maps)?

If you are not able to play INF at all, just check you got the following:
-Unreal Tournament 1999
-patch 4.36

kill9O

Apr 24, 2005
Yes i have those stuff. my UT is patched but i still get the error.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
The map EnemyAtTheGates includes an old version of InfAdds.u, if you installed this map and overwrote the 2.9 file you'll need to restore it - if you've got the manual install it's easy, if not there's probably somewhere you can download it.

kill9O

Apr 24, 2005
so i have to reinstall INF? or repatch it? did the patch/INF installation come with with the inf_adds file? i dont remember. Crowze do you know any maps on Real maps that contain newer inf_adds?

kill9O

Apr 24, 2005
i fixed it i DLed the core files and replaced the inf_adds with the newer one. thanks for the reinstall idea. now to play those maps :D