INF needs help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Social Distortion

From the shodows come my bullets *splat*
Apr 12, 2001
San Francisco CA
Visit site
Again look noone evan bothers to add advice or reply! Come on guys whats going on here? Maybe its a slite bit of boredom that is causein people to just start tk so much and causeing trouble trough out the servers, maybe TO is what is needed to break up the boredom, i just dont understand what is happenin to the best MOD community out there? Great INF team you are not looseing your intrest in this community are you? Now I know that that last comment is gonna piss some people off , but these are just questions that po0p into my head after is see only one server populated and more servers commin off the browser list.